Friday, March 27, 2020

Distant Learning General Daily Schedule K-3

Mrs. Mac. /Distance Learning Suggested Schedule
8:00 - 8:30 a.m. Breakfast/Get Ready/Get out of you PJ’s!
8:30- 9:00 a.m. Morning Work ( I will provide direction)
9:00- 9:45 a.m.
ZOOM MEETING with Mrs. Mac. and class

9:45- 10:00 Snack/ Finish Morning Work
10:00- 10:45  Have your child look at books independently or read aloud to them if 
You are able. (15-20 min.)
Writer’s Workshop- Have your child Draw/ Write one Writer’s Workshop per day using
The packet I provided. ( I think there is 10 days worth….)

10:45- 11:00 Outdoor Play / Go Noodle if it is raining.
Log onto Go Noodle.
Some of our favorites are: All I Want is Pizza, Banana, Banana, Meatball, to get moving.
And for relaxation: Bring it Down and Rainbow Breath.

11:00- 11:30 Lunch
11:30- 12:00  Quiet Time..Draw/ Read/ Practice Sight Words..
Check out these Podcasts: 
1. Wow in the World for science learning
2. Circle Round for stories
3. Noodle Loaf for music learning.
12:30- 1:00 Math 
I will assign pages in our Go Math workbooks and/ or
Math Journals Quarter ¾. We will supplement with the Splash math
Accounts I have set up for you.
1:00- 7:00 Relax/ Go Outside/ Playtime/ Students be creative/ Do What you Love.
Family Time.
7:00-8:00 Lights Out. Time for Bed.
I have set up an online learning classroom for all of my students on:
SPLASH MATH
EPIC
LEXIA and SEESAW. Please let me know if you are having any problems logging your child in.

Let’s see how this goes! I am here for you every day! Mrs. Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment