Monday, April 6, 2015



Dear families,
April 7, 2015
Welcome Back!
I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend. Due to cases of lice in the school, not in K-3 as of now, I am sending home all the blankets and stuffed animals for the week. Please do not return them until next Monday. If your child has long hair I suggest you braid and spray it prior to sending your child to school. Also, remind your child, as I will today, not to share his or her hat with anyone else.

On another note, I am sending home a permission slip for our field trip to Casey Farm on April 30th. The cost is $7.00 for each child. Please be sure to pay in cash. If you are interested in chaperoning please let me know. The cost is $10.00 for adults. We are leaving at 9:00 am and would be returning around 1:00 p.m.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Best regards,
Mrs. MacIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment