Friday, May 8, 2015



                             K-Newsletter
                       Mrs. MacIntyre     May 8, 2015
Dear Families,
Hooray! It looks like spring has finally arrived. It is wonderful to see the sun, the blooming flowers and the budding trees. We have been learning about the season of spring, now we can finally enjoy it.
We are looking forward to our field trip on Monday to Casey Farm beach. Today your child will be coming home with their Kelso kid T-shirt. This shirt was purchased for your child by the school. The entire kindergarten did such a wonderful job learning how to be a Kelso-kid with Mrs. G. this year that we decided to conclude with T-shirts! Thank you Mrs. G. Being a Kelso-kid means you are able to solve small social problems by yourself and you also know when to ask a teacher or adult for help.
We would like your child to wear them on the field trip on Monday please. Thank you in advance. REMEMEBER TO PACK A PAPER BAG LUNCH WITH NO PEANUT PRODUCTS AND EXTRA WATER. ALSO PLEASE APPLY SUNSCREEN AND TICK SPRAY. THANK YOU!
I sent home your child’s oviparous animal folder; hopefully they shared it with you. I also sent home your child’s April Writing Folder. I hope they shared it with you and I hope you see how hard they are working. We are incorporating capitalization, lower case letter, spacing and proper punctuation. Add a beautiful illustration and you have a wonderful piece of work. I am encouraging each child to challenge themselves based on their own ability.  I am so proud of how hard they continue to work towards the end of the year.
Speaking of the end of the year… Kindergarten graduation will be on June 25th at 9:00 a.m. in the multi-purpose room. The children are working on a special show for you and I am looking forward to seeing all of you there. There will be more details about end of the year activities within the next couple of weeks.   
I would like to thank all of you for the beautiful bouquet of flowers, the heartfelt notes and the delicious lunch!! I am so lucky, I have the best job and I feel honored to be a part of your child’s education. Thank you for all of your trust and support throughout the year it means so much to me.
 I hope you all have a great weekend and of course, I wish all the mom’s a very, very happy Mother’s Day!!! Enjoy your little ones, they are very special.
Fondly,     
Mrs. MacIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment