Friday, November 20, 2015

November 20,2015

K-3 Newsletter
                   Mrs. MacIntyre
Dear Families,
November 20,2015
Happy Friday! I am excited to take the class today to McQuades. We have our bags of change ready and our shopping cards all set to go. It is my favorite outing with kindergarten! It looks like the weather is clearing up for us as I write this. I know a lot of students have been sick this week and teachers (including myself)
I hope everyone feels better over the weekend. There seem to be a lot going around in kindergarten. I am well stocked up on tissues and lysol wipes for this month. I’ll send a note when we need more donations. Thank you!
The students have been working very hard on their Native American crafts. Everything will be sent home on Wednesday the 25th. If you are not going to be here due to travel plans please let me know in advance and I will send them home early.
Our letter of the week was “Kk”. Our tongue twister was “Kendall and Kiana kick like kangaroos.”
I have started the Lexia program here in school. Your student will go on once a week for about 30 minutes. I sent home the user and password names in your Open House folder so your child can use it at home IF you want. This in NOT homework. Also, if you are looking for online educational resources, You can go to my blog, click on Math/Literacy Games which is a small tab on top of the current newsletter and there will be many games you may choose to play.
I am an advocate of play and exploration and cooperation when we are here at school together, but I am offering these for supplemental activities. If you have any questions please let me know.
Lastly,


                SAVE THE DATE!!!!
   ANNUAL KINDERGARTEN HOLIDAY CONCERT
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 23rd in the MELROSE MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM at 9:30 am.
Have a wonderful weekend,

Mrs. MacIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment