Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Zoom

Hello families,
In my recommended daily schedule from 11:30-12:00, I have suggested listening
to a Podcast, drawing, looking at books or practicing sight words.
Another suggestion and option for you would be to reach out to other families in K-3.
If your child shows interest in Zooming with one or more other students, you can set up
a Zoom conference with each other. It is a free, public meeting forum. 
In addition, I am meeting with many students privately via Zoom on a weekly basis. If your child is interested, please e-mail me. 
We can talk about anything at all ( no academics required.)
Please know how wonderful you all are doing. I am also open to any feedback that you have for me, as this is a new adventure for us all.
All my best,
Mrs. Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment