Friday, April 3, 2020

TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2020

Dear Families,
I hope you were able to enjoy some sunshine today.
Tomorrow is the 1st day of April. I asked the students to choose a tree
in their yard, or neighbors yard to watch for the month of April.
The data they write can be in drawings, photos or words.
Please let your child take the lead.
Thanks so much,
Mrs.Mac.

MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2020

Good morning families,
Please breathe and relax... it's only Monday morning!
The only See-Saw account you need to join right now is mine.
Please let me know if you need a new code as they expire after a
a short period of time.
Happy Monday to all!

FRIDAY, MARCH 27, 2020

Distant Learning General Daily Schedule K-3

Mrs. Mac. /Distance Learning Suggested Schedule
8:00 - 8:30 a.m. Breakfast/Get Ready/Get out of you PJ’s!
8:30- 9:00 a.m. Morning Work ( I will provide direction)
9:00- 9:45 a.m.
ZOOM MEETING with Mrs. Mac. and class

9:45- 10:00 Snack/ Finish Morning Work
10:00- 10:45  Have your child look at books independently or read aloud to them if 
You are able. (15-20 min.)
Writer’s Workshop- Have your child Draw/ Write one Writer’s Workshop per day using
The packet I provided. ( I think there is 10 days worth….)

10:45- 11:00 Outdoor Play / Go Noodle if it is raining.
Log onto Go Noodle.
Some of our favorites are: All I Want is Pizza, Banana, Banana, Meatball, to get moving.
And for relaxation: Bring it Down and Rainbow Breath.
Science: set aside some time for your child to work on their TREE JOURNAL each day.
They choose one tree in their yard ( or neighbors yard)
They can draw/ write/ label/ their choice of what the tree looks like each day.
Date the data each day for the month of April.
11:00- 11:30 Lunch
11:30- 12:00  Quiet Time...Draw/ Read/ Practice Sight Words..
Check out these Podcasts: 
1. Wow in the World for science learning
2. Circle Round for stories
3. Noodle Loaf for music learning.
4. Zoom with a classmate
12:30- 1:00 Math 
I will assign pages in our Go Math workbooks and/ or
Math Journals Quarter ¾. We will supplement with the Splash math
Accounts I have set up for you.
1:00- 7:00 Relax/ Go Outside/ Playtime/ Students be creative/ Do What you Love.
Family Time.
7:00-8:00 Lights Out. Time for Bed.
I have set up an online learning classroom for all of my students on:
SPLASH MATH
EPIC
LEXIA and SEESAW. Please let me know if you are having any problems logging your child in.

Let’s see how this goes! I am here for you every day! Mrs. Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment