Monday, October 19, 2015

Dear Families,
October 19,2015

Happy Monday! I am sending home a permission slip for our walking field trip to the Jamestown Fire Station on Friday, October 30th. If you are interested in walking with us, please let me know. Any parent is welcome to come as long as you have completed the school background check.

In other news, Melrose School is participating in a Scarecrow event to be held at Godena Farm in Jamestown. Each classroom is creating a scarecrow for the farm. This year the Kindergarten team theme is teachers, which means… K-3 has to create a scarecrow that looks like Mrs. MacIntyre.. oh boy!!!
Do I have a parent or two or three that would like to help. We need to collect materials to use. I would like to make it this Friday in the afternoon if possible….  Mrs. Turennes’ (first grade teacher) husband is providing the stand for the scarecrow.
Let me know via e-mail or the blue book.
Thank you in advance,

Mrs. MacIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment