Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Dear families,
September 7, 2016

We had a nice first day here in K-3. I think it was a big day for all of us. I know there is a lot to get used to for you and your child but I promise my the end of the month it will be smooth sailing…
If you have not already done so please be sure to log onto my blog via the Jamestown School website. I will put pictures and newsletters onto the blog and other news I think  you may be interested in. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me as well.
If you did not send a reusable bag in with your child’s beach towel please send one in this week and I will hang it in their cubby. Also, please be sure to send in water for your child, a refillable water bottle is always a good choice and I can refill it for them if they need it.
If you send in yogurt or fruit cup remember a spoon too!
I am looking forward to getting to know your child over the next couple of weeks, thanks for all of your help during this new adventure!
Sincerely,

Mrs. MacIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment